I keep getting the question "where should I have my film developed" question. I don't know the answer, as I don't shoot enough film these days and don't try out different labs, so can't give you an experienced answer worth paying attention to.
But let's try an experiment. If you're still shooting 35mm film and have a lab you can vouch for, send me the following information:
- Lab name
- Lab city, state (or city, country) location
- Web site for lab if known
- How many rolls of film you've run through them in the past year (1-9, 10-99, 100-999, 1000+).
- How many rolls of film did they goof up in the last year (0, 1, 2, 3, etc.)
- How many years you've been using them